West Springfield Home Stager
Because not all homes are the same, they require a different and customized approach when it comes to staging for optimal results. We work with you to transform each room for a faster, more profitable sale!
Consultation, Home Assessment and Proposal
Stage C Interiors, a West Springfield Home Stager will assess the home and it’s staging needs for a speedy and successful home sale. Please allow up to two hours. You will receive:
- Staging and Selling for Top Dollar Guide – Includes checklists, statistics and photo-filled information in regard to selling a home in the local market area.
- Area Transformation – We will quickly tackle a room or area of your home if time allows in order to provide a visual representation of the benefits of staging and a head-start on your marketing.
- Proposal – A proposal will be provided outlining additional staging services and recommendations needed in order to accomplish a successful and speedy home sale.
Perfect for the Do-It-Yourself client, this service provides the detailed and objective expertise in a 20+ page, written format that is easy to follow for great staging results!
- I will go back through the home and photograph each space to contemplate and review with you
- We can Walk and Talk where you take notes on the Staging Report OR
- I will complete a written Staging Report and email it within 48 hours
- You will receive a Recommended Vendors list of service providers if needed
- The 20+page, Staging Report will detail in checklist format all of the preparations needed for a successful staging result
“Get It Sold” Full-Service Staging Package
For maximum results and to compete in today’s buyer’s market, Stage C Interiors – home stager West Springfield, works alongside you, guiding you every step of the way through the preparation of your home to sell and the marketing of your product, so that you get top dollar for your home. Meeting prior to staging is a critical time to compile all of the information needed for a smooth process.
- I will assess the competition and Buyer Demographic of the home in order to create a vision in each room for buyers
- You will receive a Home Preparation Plan to complete before I come to the home for final staging in your email box within 48 hours
- I will create a Staging Action Plan for our staging time in the home
- I will spend up to a day in the home working with you, preparing and photographing many rooms for maximum buyer traffic (any additional hours will be billed at an hourly rate)
- I will shop for or bring in home accessories/furnishings that you can rent or use as a visual example of what purchases you will need to make to update the home
- You will receive a Recommended Vendors list of discounts and service providers as a benefit of working with Stage C Interiors